guys, it's totally happening! november is here to stay.
the air is crisp and i see my breath in the morning [and all throughout the day, for that matter].
they've hung up christmas lights around town, starbucks’ holiday cups are out.
it's true, it's officially the holiday season.
i can't deny that i've been pretty anti-fall so far this year, but i have to admit that i'm warming up to the idea of thick, wool socks, hot tea, and maaaybe even christmas decorations..
on account of my festive mood, here are a few things i'm wishing for this holiday season.
1) an awesomely "inside out" detailed wildfox maxi dress. the perfect dress to roll up and pack away for our new year’s vacation to mexico! what an awesome addition to my carry-on this little number would be.
2) my best friend in high school had these ugg slippers and i still consider them the best. they’re mens, but i’m not sexist, especially when it comes to a good slipper.
3) the perfect polka-dot shirt dress. i love a good shirt dress and am kind of in love with polka-dots right now like the rest of the world, so this little guy definitely caught my eye. perfect with tights and knee socks for winter and then bare legged once summer comes back to us!
4) a cozy grey beanie. simple, but essential for these chilly days! this coal beanie has just the perfect amount of slouch, and under $20 is a total bonus.
5) i have been after this crushed velvet, mint green reif turban for months now! i love my cheetah print one so much, i feel such a need to swoop up a second!
6) a crisp, clean, colorblocked sweater. for those random days i’m feeling preppy. how perfect would this be over a.......
7) ....polka-dotted button down! these BDG button downs have the perfect relaxed, slimming fit. i am in love with the chambray polka dots!
8) i have been ogling these pendleton fabric seaecho portfolios since they hit the pdx scene last year. How perfect is this? i love the big thunder print!
9) the coziest jacket i’ve ever tried on. i’m in love with this zip up sherpa! seriously the softest and most comfortable jacket, would love to throw this on over anything and everything all winter long.
10) i've been oggling this hooded surplus vest for some time now, and i'm so ready to commit. perfect for over button downs, sweaters, or a simple tee.
11) velvet, polka-dot pants. need i say more? LOVE. [are you picking up on the polka-dot theme yet?]
12) an awesomely roomy, soft pair of lounge pants. anthropologie seriously knows its stuff in the lounging department.
13) a first knuckle ring! this lightly hammered, rose gold piece is exactly what i’ve been after. i love the idea of stacking it on top of a couple of rings i’ve already got!
ok, ok, but, friends, while this list is incredibly pretty, what’s reeeeally on my list is the perfect backpacking backpack, donations for our europe trip, and a new rolling rack.
this was still fun though, right? ;)